Saturday 2 April 2011

DECISION TIME

Today I had the time to just sit back and reflect on my past. This was triggered by the realization that I actually had no clear idea as to what direction I wanted my life to take.Sad to say but for all the years i've been on earth, i've been doing more of existing than actual living.this is true for most of us i know...hehe.
so yes, I was able to bring my life to a stop,reconnect with my past.

And i realised there were mistakes i made that i am not proud of and would never do again.There were also lies I told that i would have done without.Well,I told them to save my own skin but now i know those stuff i did were actually more pardonable than the lies i told to escape them.There are people(so many) that I hurt along the way.There are also close friends with whom we don't talk anymore simply because we argued over something stupid and were just too proud to accept each other's wrongs.There are family and friends i wronged but never was wise enough to apologise to.

All these people and events featured in my past have played a huge role in shaping who I am today. Thanks to them, am stronger,wiser,smarter and a bit more truswtworty.Most of them made me discover the great potential in me and exactly how much i can deliver.so i apologised to all who deserved it and thanked all those i could get hold of.

It was time i decided what i want to see happening in my life.T ruth be told, there are guys i just can't shut out on my way up and those are the people i needed to reconnect with.Many of us tend to trash some of the little satellites we meet on our way to our destiny but this shouldn't be.Everyone and everything hasit's own unique role in our lives.Have yourself a frugal day,won't you?

1 comment:

  1. this was one of the few achievements i have...am now wiser and way smarter than i was yesterday

    ReplyDelete